Hey, There I’m shally the member of beauty hangama, Hope you guys are doing good. Once again welcome to our brand new article.
So as you know the hard boiled eggs are a great way to add a little protein because egg is a good protein source and vitamin D to your diet.
Eat them plain or enjoy them in one of these hard boiled egg recipes.
So here Are 3 Healthy as well as very testy Boiled Egg Recipes For Weight Loss.
And I hope you are going to like all of the recipes ♡
Those recipes so help full for you as well as soo delicious. As you know with every article I’m comes with a gift for you. So if you want then you can claim your Gift.
So now without any farther a do let’s drive into this article and learn how to make those delicious health drink in your house.
1. GREEN SALAD WITH BOILED EGGS RECIPE 410 calories
- For the salad:
- 1/4 Cup can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 avocado, cubed
- 1 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp raw walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 tbsp green onion
- 1/4 tbsp minced fresh parsley
2. For the dressing:
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard 1/4 tsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced 1/4 tsp salt Pinch of pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
How To Prepare
Add all of the dressing ingredients into a bowl. Whisk until blended.
Add the romaine and spinach into a serving plate. Top (in rows if desired) together with the chickpeas, berries, eggs, avocado, feta, walnuts, green onion and parsley.
2. RED BEANS AND TOMATO SALAD with egg 270 calories
- 1/2 cup red beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tomato
- 2 large hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
- 1Tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard salt
- and ground black pepper
How To Prepare
Peel your hard-boiled eggs and transfer to a cutting board, and slice in quarters. Blend your chopped eggs red beans, tomatoes, and onions in a large bowl.
Place the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together.Enjoy!
3. AVOCADO QUINOA SALAD WITH EGG 440 calories
- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
How To Prepare
Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water has been consumed, 5 to 10 minutes (or according to the package directions ). Put aside to cool.
In precisely the exact same time set the egg in another bowl of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. After the egg is cooked let it sit for a few minutes from cold water, prior to paring it.
Put the cooked quinoa into a serving plate and then add the cherry tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, along with the egg chopped. You may add more or less chopped to taste. Drizzle on the top and function.